For the nineteenth edition in Quebec City, Jean Houde, chairman of Les Violons du Roy and La Chapelle de Québec, invites you to the
Le roi Arthur
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 8 p.m.
Palais Montcalm, 995, place D’Youville, Quebec City
A cocktail reception and silent auction will round out the evening.
Under the honorary presidency of
Managing Partner for the Québec office, Lawyer
BCF Business Law
Twenty years on, Bernard Labadie, Les Violons du Roy, and La Chapelle de Québec return to the fabulous world of Purcell’s King Arthur in the company of outstanding soloists, including the extraordinary soprano Anna Prohaska, tenor Andrew Staples, and baritone Tyler Duncan.
Maestro package: $2,000
• 10 tickets1 for the VIP cocktail reception before the concert, the concert, cocktail reception after the concert, and silent auction
• 1⁄2 page of advertising in the souvenir programme
• Mention of the business:
- in the souvenir program
- on the acknowledgment board at the concert hall entrance
- on the roll of honor on Les Violons du Roy’s website
- on the donor list in Les Violons du Roy’s annual report
• Receipt2 for tax purposes
1. Tickets to the event will be mailed to you upon receipt of your payment.
2. A receipt for tax purposes will be issued for the eligible amount in the name of the person or organization whose name appears on the payment.
For information :
Executive and Financing Assistant
Phone : (418) 692-3026 ext. 221